Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Wonderful World of Marketing

Wednesday, June 21, 2006


"Marketing is everything and everything is marketing". When I sat down to lunch with the former chairman of BBDO, this is what he had to say. Although I think the comment is pretty grandiose - its valuable, especially with all of the challenges facing major brands today.

I interpret this to mean that at every customer interaction, you need to deliver a consistent brand experience. By doing so, you reinforce your brand and everything it means.

I just finished my new website MarketingScoop.com. I know it's just the beginning, but my hope is that I'm able to communicate the values of MarketingScoop.com, my passion for everything marketing, at each and every browser, visitor, or customer interaction. I'll provide updates on this theme as I continue to develop the site!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.