Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Knowing What Moves You

Thursday, January 03, 2008


As a marketing expert, I'm always involved in multiple projects. On any given day I might be work with multiple products, serving different markets, facing varying marketing challenges. The question one has to ask is, "Where should I focus my time." I had a chance to think about this very question when considering my plans for '08.

After considerable thought I couldn't help but ask the question, "What moves you?." "What gets you excited?" Each person has to be able to answer this question for themselves and find the one true, honest answer.

For me, I'm moved by sharing my online and off line marketing experience with others and experiencing their results. This year I'm focused on publishing my first full print publication, Seo Made Simple: Strategies for Dominating the World's Largest Search Engine. Many of you know that I've published a variety of ebooks like The Webmaster's Book of Secrets, but now I'm ready for Barnes & Noble.

This book will allow me to spread my experience more quickly to many more people. So I ask you, What moves you? What are you going to be focused on this year? Give it some thought and decide how you want to spend your days. You may discover that your focus becomes your reality sooner rather than later!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.