Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Monday, September 07, 2009

Article Marketing Made Simple

Monday, September 07, 2009





Article marketing. Can it really do what everyone says it can? Are you using article marketing as part of your overall marketing strategy? I've been a big fan of article marketing since 2004 when I launched my first marketing web sites.

In this brief video, I show you the effect of article marketing on my overall search engine rankings and traffic for my main web site as well as share my review of top article marketing software packages. If you want to save time and get significant results, than be sure to check out Culzee.com for free article marketing information.

10 comments :

Dexter Gumbs said...

This is good information on using article marketing to improve your search engine rankings. Even though I have been using article marketing for a while, I learned some new secrets, like posting your article to your own blog first, so you get the credit. Wow.. Dexter.

Jerry Suhrstedt said...

As someone that owns a marketing agency, good job. Very informative.

amaechi said...

Thats cool. I've always been a fan of article marketing. Picking the right keyword can help rank your articles well on search engines. By placing your keyword on the subject tittle and a few around the content, this will help also.

Ideas That Build Business said...

Social media spending truly increases, but newpapers want us to think differently.

AegeanM said...

Thanks for this excellent read!

AegeanM said...

I'd like to say what a great video this was.

I've attempted article marketing in the past with limited success.

In the context that I'd like to use it for now; think I could use recipe and product articles in the same fashion?

Bonuses said...

Yeah, article marketing is one thing that I have been really bad about putting off to the side with my site. Your video inspired me to get on top of it and to give it a try.

Mason said...

Thanks for this wonderful information. It will really help a lot of people. I've notice that we have common interest on article marketing and maybe we can exchange our thoughts and point of views. You can contact me thru my website

Article Marketing Power said...

Thanks!
Nice video.
I agree, it can be simple if you apply to it consistently? And the results are exponential for a linear work.

SEO Company said...

Great Video! Shows the real power of article marketing.I'll definitely give it a try.

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.