Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Friday, September 04, 2009

How To Use Twitter.. Start Marketing!

Friday, September 04, 2009




Last night I was up until about 1:30am in the morning, reading all the comments and emails I receive each week across my many web sites and blogs.. What's great about the marketing community is that we're not shy about asking questions!

I couldn't believe the divide between those using Twitter and those not using today's biggest social media web site. So I took a few minutes out of my schedule to provide you with a step-by-step video on signing up for Twitter and show you my favorite tool for managing my account. If you don't have an account, sign up at Twitter today. If you'd like to see a sample of my account or want to begin following, check out my Twitter page @mfleischner. If you'd like more videos on how to use Twitter for marketing purposes, let me know!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I was a regular user of tweetdeck and recently swopped over to hootsuite. This has some analytics built in which is quite neat and also has better group functionality to organise your tweets.

Unknown said...

Hi nice review thanks..
Its also important that you should not use twitter to spam and only promote your product.Most of tweets should give your friends useful links and information.
Thanks.
http://www.webmasterdailytips.com

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.