Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Sunday, March 28, 2010




Okay, so here's the deal. I've been working on a new search engine optimization (SEO) training course for the past 4 months. And quite honestly, I can't control my excitement. Many of you who read my blogs or have bought my book, SEO Made Simple, have been asking me for additional SEO training.

Unfortunately there aren't enough hours in the day to help everyone seeking SEO advice - so I put together a complete video training course that's going to show everyone how I've been achieving #1 Google rankings for very competitive keyword I've chosen. 

The reason I'm so excited is because I just finished my promotional video.  The course doesn't launch for a couple of weeks but I honestly can't control my excitement.  The background on the video is simple.  A good friend of mine and internet marketing guru, Greg Cesar asked me how long it would take me to research a Clickbank product, build a website, and achieve #1 rankings on a major search engine.  Even though new websites take much long to rank I said, "I'm not entirely sure Greg but maybe it's possible to do in only 30 days!"

Enter the 30 Day Challenge.  Greg Challenged me to use the same techniques I'm going to reveal in my SEO training course to take on this challenge and win.  If you're interested in learning more about the SEO video training program, be sure to visit SEO The Easy Way.


When the program launches in a couple of weeks, you'll have access to free webinars, bonus resources, and much more.  I'm not planning on a huge launch event but if you sign up at the site, I'll be sure to send you and email notification when the program opens.  I'll likely limit access to the program to the first 1,000 members so we can provide personal attention to all those interested.  Let me know what you think of the video!  Thanks - Michael.

8 comments :

Liz Warner said...

Your blog is amazing! It's already in my favorite list of reading! Thank you to share all these information with us.

Pasa Firaya, ST said...

oh I like u information.
Thanks and success for you. ^_^
I like relationship

marketing degree said...

Too interesting broadcast as an online marketing point of view!!

Thanks

charles said...

Online instructional program


Online degrees sound great, and many universities are building the technology to offer distance learning programs. Yet, some universities still require you to use other mediums to obtain your online degrees besides your computer. Some programs require you to use video or telephone conferencing that are less effective. The best online degrees are earned from universities that are fully taught online. Being fully taught via the internet also means that you should look at online degree programs that are taught by qualified professors. Many online programs only hire local teachers………….



reach your goals

Dropship Products said...

That was nice reading your blog about SEO. i found Some sites don't use any SEO methods but still they managed to themselves No 1, is that possible, may be with true reputation in public, but those site don't have any products for reputation. Any way thanks for sharing your opinions.

Earning 21 Internet Marketing Blog said...

SEO knowledge is a must when marketing online. It's good for you to share your success with other marketer trainees.

rhona said...

good post! i, too, am into online marketing. I still ma learning about online marketing and SEO. I hope someday I'd also be able to have new sites get top ranks within a matter of days.

Katherine said...

Hi Sir,
You blog is amazing, Speciall you share a great video in this post. Thanks a lot.
I am finding information about Robot.txt role in seo.
Please share if you can.
Thanks

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.