Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Saturday, July 17, 2010




As many of you know, I've dedicated that last 15 years of my career to Internet marketing and search engine optimization. I've recently partnered with Internet marketing legend Greg Cesar to create SEO The Easy Way, an online program that reveals my most closely held search engine optimization secrets.

This coming Wednesday, July 21st, Greg and I are holding a live online event for the first 1,000 individuals who register click here. Due to the nature of this webinar, and the content being shared, we anticipate that it will fill up quickly. In fact, since this post has gone live, we only have about 172 spots left.

I've achieved #1 rankings for some of the Internet's most competitive keywords: "internet marketing expert", "marketing expert", "marketing blog", and dozens more. After launching a number of affiliate web sites and generating an online revenue stream that runs on autopilot (I get tons of organic traffic for free), I decided to share what I learned with the masses.

A couple of years ago I shared my expertise in SEO Made Simple. Since then, I've offered workshops and personal coaching. However, I was always looking for a way to share my search engine optimization techniques with the masses.

After meeting Greg, he encouraged me to start doing webinars, reaching larger numbers of people who wanted to improve the search engine rankings of their web site and blogs.  It wasn't long before I began sharing my experiences with those who genuinely wanted to see how I was achieving #1 rankings again and again!

If you want to learn about search engine optimization and are ready to start building a long term strategy for generating traffic (and online revenue), then register for Wednesday's webinar before it fills up.  Here's the registration link.

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Please tell us about your concert and experience.

Thanks for the blog

website design hampshire said...

Perhaps your experience can increase out business; so please continue…

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.