Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Saturday, October 23, 2010


Twitter Marketing Software



One of the most popular questions I get about online marketing is, "How do I make money with Twitter or Facebook?"  This is a question that one could answer with the typical response of "build a following."  Once you have a list of qualified prospects you can market to them just like you would any other prospects or customers.

This inevitably brings up the issue of building followers and that requires some tools, an understanding of your market and a genuine interest in providing value.  I've been blessed with a large Twitter following (@mfleischner) based on the popularity of my book, SEO Made Simple, and my recent media appearances.  I've used TweetAdder religiously over the last year and make my Twitter handle easy to find.

The challenge with this approach is that it takes time and you still have to move people through a pretty lengthy purchase decision process.  What if I told you that you don't need to build a list of followers to make money with Twitter?  In fact, having followers is actually irrelevant to how much money you can make using social media?

Almost every Twitter  marketer will tell you that you will need to have followers first before getting  any traffic from Twitter.  Well, that is very true to average Twitter marketers. They follow other users in Twitter and wish to follow them back, and then send offers. That  is a very time consuming process and personally hasn't produced any significant results for me, and I have 10,000+ followers!

At a recent social media conference I was asking some fellow Internet Marketers about the tools they were using for social media and how they were making money online.  I discovered a new tool, even more powerful than TweetAdder, that promised a solution to the dilemma of reaching individuals at the precise moment they were looking for a particular product or solution - and had NOTHING to do with the number of followers I had.


I want to introduce you a new Twitter tool that rapidly gaining popularity all over the Internet not just because it can do everything you need to succeed in twitter but because of its capability to drive traffic from Twitter to your website even if you have 0 followers.

It’s called TweetAttacks.  Not too many Internet marketers even know about this product yet but those who do are going crazy about it.  Myself included.  I spoke to the programmer behind the product and he is letting me offer it to my blog followers at a $20 discount this week only.  He told me that he's thinking of closing off sales by the end of the week so you'll have to act fast!


Personally I love it because it helps identify individuals who have a defined need and the tool automates the sales process.  Most importantly, this software is white hat.  Nothing nefarious or unethical going on here.  Quite the contrary.  You are simply automating the response to Tweets, promoting products that your prospects need.

Are you still doing the old way of Twitter marketing that  been doing by 99% of twitter marketers?
You've got to try this little wonder and say goodbye to  being average Twitter marketer. For an exclusive $20 discount this week only, click here.

Happy tweeting.

13 comments :

Tele calling services said...

This company is the largest database management company. I have tried it. And everyone should too. You can get professional direct mail, telesales, database management, etc. it helped me in my business. Tele calling services

Pablo Edwards said...

Isn't it amazing that with the right tools, so much is possible in the world of Social Media.

Jef Menguin said...

Thank you for sharing this information. TweetAttacks sounds good. Will surely check on it.

Samual said...

Interesting Blog.Building online affiliate marketing strategies can help in developing an efficient affiliate marketing program. Lot of tips are required to do well in the affiliate business when so many competitors are there in the market.

best paid surveys said...

I think you can start networking through your friends when they also join twitter.You have to insist that they join if they are not into it and then that is how you start networking which is a key to success here.

Twitter Marketing said...

Hi Machael
Thanks for the post. I am goung straight to tweetattacks now as I already use Tweetadder and find that tool really useful

Inventory POS System said...

I like your article and it really gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on web.

RLCOMM | Internet Marketing Expert said...

I agree with you Tele calling services. Twitter is the largest database management company so I need to try this.

Thanks for the Post.

Electronic Cigarette said...

Hi..your post about how to make money with twitter without any followers is really good. I have a twitter account and i think it helps me a lot..thanks for the info.
Now i know.

buy and sell said...

You reaveled here another way of gaining profit from using Twitter without followers.I have limited knowledge about Twitter efficiency in getting backlinks. That's why this reading was very useful for me.

e cigarette reviews said...

It is a very awesome and useful information. Thanks for sharing.

Mesa Miller said...

great post and creative ideas. I am happy to visit and read useful articles here. I hope you continue to do the sharing through the post to the reader. and good luck for the visitors site

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thank for sharing information for us. The content existing at this website with design are truly amazing for leaner and the people who want to enjoy. I truly appreciate your information. Please deliver the information for us regularly.
website design

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.