Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Marketing Forum Now Ranked #3 On Google

Thursday, November 04, 2010





About a year ago I received a comment on this blog about creating a Marketing Community. After giving it a moment of thought, I realized that there aren't too many places that a marketing person (from advertising to Internet marketing to marketing management) can have a healthy dialog, learn, and get answers to their most difficult marketing questions.

I thought to myself that if the number one ranked marketing blog on the Internet couldn't create a community, who can? Well, after making an investment in a marketing forum and asking fellow marketers to spread the word, the Internet Marketing Forum is now in the #3 position on Google for the keyword "marketing forum" and in the #1 position for "Internet marketing forum."  What excites me is not the ranking but the fact that we are reaching more people than ever interested in marketing, internet marketing, and promoting products and services.

The Marketing Forum offers a variety of topics including Internet marketing, Special Offers for the marketing community, PPC, Search Engine Optimization, Programming, Affiliate programs, Internet marketing product reviews, and much more. 

I'm writing this post because I'd like to invite you to join the conversation.  The marketing blog and now the Marketing Forum is all about you.  Your ideas, your questions, your thoughts.  Share your passion with others who have similar interests.  

I know that trying to solve a marketing related problem can be frustrating.  At times you may not know where to turn or simply want to tap experienced marketers for their thoughts or guidance.  The Marketing Forum is your source of access to experienced marketing professionals that can help you succeed regardless of the challenges you face.

Start the conversation - join the conversation - get involved.  The Marketing Forum is waiting for you!

11 comments :

Dan at VetMatrix said...

Hey, you're actually #1 for BOTH "marketing forum" and "internet marketing forum" when I plug it in. Congratulations on doing that in a year. Would love to see a special report on how you did it. Beating the big red forum with the long history is especially intriguing. Maybe make it a PDF in return for subscribing by email?

André Varga said...

Congratz, Michael!
Keep on aiming high!
And thanx for your usefull ideas.
I dared to comment your book on my humble blog:
http://andrevarga.blogspot.com/2010/09/seo-made-simple-michael-fleischner.html
Sorry if it is in portuguese (I´m in Brasil)
Best regards.

Jef Menguin said...

Thank you for the invitation. I will see what you have in the forum.

ishu said...

Hi all

Really I got very informative knowledge from this blog.

marketing forums said...

I know that this is going to happen. I am a big fan of that forum and I learned a lot of things in that amazing forum. I will recommend it to everyone.

toronto painting said...

This post is very useful for the people who ever interested in marketing, internet marketing, and promoting products and services. Thanks nice post.

Outsourcing Solutions said...

Well, I just visited it a while ago and its now on the page rank 4 in Google. I should join this Forum to know more about boosting rankings in Google.

domain price india said...

Would love to see a special report on how you did it. Beating the big red forum with the long history is especially intriguing. Maybe make it a PDF in return for subscribing by email?

jeny said...

Thank you for sharing this! Just what I’ve been searching for. Great info!

Web Design and Development Agency

Pearl Malta said...

Congratulations..love your forums

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this interesting information about marketing forums.This topic is explained very well from you.As you tell me that it has a good position on google.

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.