Friday, December 17, 2010
The best way to get really good in Internet marketing is by learning from an Internet Marketing Expert. I can say that with confidence because personal experience has taught me that trying to successfully navigate the Internet marketing landscape is not easy task. With more than a decade of experience it's clear to me that having a mentor and learning from others who have already taken the journey is the fastest, most effective way to learn about marketing and making money online.
Being involved with SEO and Internet marketing, I've been blessed with meeting many qualified Internet marketing experts who are looking to help others succeed online. David Bain is no exception. David has been teaching Internet marketing for years and has reached thousands of students. After personally reviewing his program I can tell you that it is one of the best, most comprehensive (although easy to understand) programs I've ever seen!
MODULE #1: WEBSITE STRUCTURE
- Week 1: Market Research & Business Strategy
- Week 2: Keyword Research
- Week 3: Site Structure
- Week 4: Data Capture & Marketing Funnel
- Week 5: Conversion Rates
- Week 6: Visitor Tracking
MODULE #2: GET SOCIAL; TURN ON THE TAP!
- Week 7: Blogging
- Week 8: RSS
- Week 9: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Week 10: Social Media Syndication
- Week 11: Reputation Management
- Week 12: Press Releases
- Week 13: Pay Per Click
MODULE #3: LINK BUILDING
- Week 14: Major Directories
- Week 15: Niche Directories and Review Sites
- Week 16: Location Specific Marketing
- Week 17: Competitor Backlinks
- Week 18: Beg, Barter or Buy
- Week 19: Blog & Forum Comments
- Week 20: Guest Posts
MODULE #4: CONTENT MARKETING
- Week 21: E-Books and Viral PDFs
- Week 22: Content Hubs and Feeder Sites
- Week 23: Article Marketing
- Week 24: Audio and Video
- Week 25: Blog and Web 2.0 Site Distribution
- Week 26: Bookmarking and Social Sharing
Start the new year off right with a commitment to learning. I know how good and effective David's material are - especially this program which was recently updated to include the latest and greatest online marketing tactics. I encourage you to check it out if you want to succeed online in 2011.
P.S. If you purchase David's program using one of the links above, be sure to send me a note/comment on this blog. I'd be happy to send you a FREE copy of my SEO training videos ($297 value) at no cost. Happy Holidays!!!