Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Offering SEO Consulting Services

Thursday, February 01, 2007



Okay, so I'm thinking about offering SEO services and I need to work through my product offering. Here are some ideas I'd like to throw out. Strategically, I'd like to target small to medium size businesses with a single website. I know the need is there. Ultimately the question is whether or not I can provide valuable services and do so at a cost that makes it sustainable and effective - one where the customer is getting tremendous value and I'm getting fairly compensated for the work. If we can do both, than its nothing short of a win win.

I'd like to provide a tiered service level. I'll start with 3 tiers, the first being at a price point under one-hundred dollars. Let's suppose I offer the first tier for $79. At that price point, I'll need an efficient way to generate a value added service for my customer. In terms of prioritization, I'll provide a few items:

1. A basic overview of SEO principles (how search engines work, on-page optimization, and off-page optimization).

2. An evaluation of the individual's website. Because of the low price point, I will provide summary level data in checklist form that rates a site's overall performance on organic search results and evaluation of on-page optimization factors (use of h1 tags, metatags, keyword density, keyword placement, link text, google PR, internal linking strategy) in an easy-to-understand format.

At the second tier, for only $247, I'll provide all of attributes noted in the first tier. In addition, each customer will receive:

3. An evaluation of the website's off page ranking status (directory listings, external links, anchor text density, etc.) and a comparison to the top ranked site for the chosen keyword phrase. This will allow the customer to better understand the key driver in organic search result placement.

4. An analysis of the top competitive sites (both on-page and off-page optimization factors). This will provide a more complete picture for individuals looking to increase the results of their SEO efforts in relation to existing competition.

At the top tier, for only $497, I'll provide all of attributes noted in the first and second tier as well as a personalized optimization plan. Each top-tier customer will receive:

5. A clearly defined plan that describes the necessary actions required to increase SEO results - based on the before mentioned research. This plan is a step-by-step guide for increasing organic search results.

6. Ongoing email support for 3 months (unlimited). This feature allows individuals to ask additional questions, receive guidance and learn from the experts.

Let me know your thoughts on this service offering. I'd really like your thoughts on pricing and service delivery... on target or off base?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.