Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Friday, October 13, 2006

Increasing Google Results

Friday, October 13, 2006



Okay, so you've obviously know about the importance of GOOGLE and want to increase your ranking. We'll, I've got to tell you that I've been at it for about 5 months and I'm ready to start documenting my story. I feel like it should be call MarketingScoop versus Goliath.

The most difficult part has been discerning fact from fiction. So many marketing sites tout the "Get a top 10 listing on Google in just 24 hours". Yeah, like I was born yesterday. Here's an idea.. pay me the fee and I'll call Google and sell them on showing me their secret sauce.

The good news is that I've given myself quite an education as it relates to improving Google Rank and I intend to share what I've learned with the loyal readers of my Blog. If you don't believe me, just go to Google and type in Marketing Expert. You'll find the listing for my main website (MarketingScoop.com) listed 3rd.

My keyword phrase 'marketing expert' is pretty competitive. According to Google, there are about 78,800,000 sites that contain the phrase. I'm also on the first page if you're searching for Internet Marketing Secrets. However, this phrase is less competitive with about 17 million web pages competing.

So how did I get my rank to be on the first page in such a short period of time? We'll it wasn't easy but I'll tell you EVERYTHING. Bookmark this blog and visit tomorrow for part 2.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.