Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Friday, December 28, 2007

Another Great Tool

Friday, December 28, 2007


As most of you know, I love to share helpful online tools for improving search engine results. My latest mission was to find a keyword density checker that would quickly and easily help me better understand if my website was properly optimized. The reason I started looking for a density checker was because I noticed that my rankings on Yahoo have been declining.

Yahoo placed a lot of emphasis on on-page factors such as content, URL, keyword density and so on. I knew that to improve my rankings, I would have to first analyze how Yahoo! is looking at my page and therefore ranking my website.

After using the keyword density checker, I found that with the addition of content to my site, the keyword density of my chosen terms fell out of the 6 - 8% range that Yahoo! likes to see. So, after a quick evaluation, I simply updated my site and should be back near the top of Yahoo! soon (as other optimization factors have been considered as well).

I evaluated about seven or eight free density checkers and found this one to be the best:
http://www.webconfs.com/keyword-density-checker.php

Enjoy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.