Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm Looking For Good Affiliates

Friday, January 18, 2008


As may of you know, I've been promoting the products I personally use for search engine optimization for more than 3 years. When I find a product that works, I love to tell everyone about it. By sharing good information with other like minded individuals, I'm able to generate value and earn a commission at the same time. That's what I call a win-win!

Late last year I published my first ebook, The Webmasters Book of Secrets. Many of my colleagues, friends, and blog readers have been astounded by the quality of information and the dramatic results they are seeing with their Google search results after applying the techniques I reveal. Additionally, many of the same individuals have asked me how they can share the book with others. As a result, I thought I'd take an opportunity to let everyone know how they can benefit through my newly launched affiliate program.

Affiliate programs are great because they allow people to share products, services, or information of value in exchange for a commission. When individuals purchase a product based on your referral, you earn a commission - its that simple.

The Webmasters Book of Secrets offers its own affiliate program through the popular providers PayDotCom and ClickBank. If you've never used an affiliate program, don't worry. Signing up is easy and you can begin promoting products within minutes. If you'd like to learn more about the Webmasters Book of Secrets affiliate program, and begin generating commissions for your referral sales of the product, simply click here.

For those who have never used an affiliate program before, I recommend that you start with PayDotCom which gives you all of the promotional tools you'll need to tell others about the product or display it on your website. For the more experienced affiliate marketer, consider ClickBank.

Thanks to all those who wish to spread the word and support the American way!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.