Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Saturday, October 25, 2008


In the last couple of years, most marketers have increased their spend on Pay Per Click advertising at a faster rate than any other type of marketing. Why? Because Pay-per-click advertising, a.k.a PPC, is one of the most effective ways to target your prospects with the right message at the right time. And the greatest aspect of PPC? It's measurable.

As an online marketer, I have companies asking me to review their products on a daily basis. To be truthful, I only review those products that I think can provide benefit to whatever I happen to be working on at the moment. I know it might seem selfish, but I'm only interested in tools that are going to improve my marketing results.

Enter PPC Bully. For the last couple of months, I've been spending a lot of time improving my pay per click results. I think the major driver is that sales on some of my key products are slowing - due to the lagging economy and reluctance of consumers to spend. As a result, I've been looking toward PPC to help manage my marketing budget and improve results.

What I found unique about this product is that it helped me to create profitable, fully optimized PPC campaigns, the minute I launched them.

As you already know, pay-per-click campaigns take a lotof trial and error. You set up your keywords, write yourads and track conversions until you find just the rightcombination that works the best.

PPC Bully, a brand new research and analysis tool, allows you to know up front what works - and what doesn't. You get to see exactly what your competitors are doing, cash inon their "test" and launch with the most lucrative combinations possible. To better understand how PPC Bully works, check out the demo video on their homepage. It walks you through the basic process.

I guarantee that you will be amazed at how helpful and beneficial this tool can be for your marketing efforts. I was using two other tools to help with my PPC and I've stopped using them in exchange for this one.

Enjoy,

Michael - Internet Marketing Expert

1 comments :

Magnus Edblom said...

Hi,
I like your blog, great content! Please visit my blog at http://memarketingadvice.blogspot.com and leave a comment what you think!

Best regards,
Magnus Edblom

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.