Thursday, November 06, 2008
Direct marketing has become quite costly these days. With increased printing costs, paper, and postage, making the most of your direct marketing budget is more important that ever before. That’s where postcard marketing comes into play. Postcards can cut through clutter and put your promotion in front of your prospects quickly and easily.
How can you make your postcard marketing deliver exceptional result? Follow these helpful tips for generating profitable postcard campaigns.
1.Start with your list. Develop a targeted list of prospects, either through your own campaign or via a list broker. In order to succeed, you need to reach the right audience at the right time.
2. Develop a compelling offer. Make sure that your offer is valuable enough to generate action. Free samples, buy-one-get-one offers, and so on, are most effective.
3. Make sure you’re using a quality postcard. The vehicle you use to communicate your message says a lot about your company, products, and brand. Use heavy card stock and an over sized format.
4. Provide a teaser. The purpose of most postcard campaigns is to generate some type of action. This could be a visit to your store, website, or 1-800 number. One of the most effective ways is with a teaser that encourages individuals to learn more by visiting your website or visiting your store.
5. Test. Test multiple postcard sizes, offers, and designs. The key to successful postcard marketing is to continually test and improve your campaigns with the knowledge you gain from each mailing.
To get started on an effective postcard campaign, enter our free drawing. Simply follow these instructions.
How to Enter
1. Become a Fan of Postcards by logging into Facebook.com and going to the page:
2. Leave a comment at the end of this blog post by clicking on the comments link, using your Facebook name/username and tell us what you would use the postcards for.
250 Postcards for 1 Lucky Reader
You can choose from any of our stocks, including the Extra Thick 14pt. Cover: Gloss (AQ), Matte or the 13 pt. Cover Uncoated (Recycled) stock at a size of 4x6.
Winners in the
Postcards provide by UPrinting.com. UPrinting.com offers a full spectrum of printing services for postcards. We offer custom sizing and templates as well as design help through our U-Design service. We also offer mailing services to help you get your finished postcards out to your customers in an efficient, affordable and hassle free way.