Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Marketing Blog Gets A New Look

Thursday, August 13, 2009


A couple of weeks ago a loyal Marketing Blog reader said something to the effect of, "..for a Blog ranked #1 on Google 'Marketing Blog', it sure looks Amateurish". As someone who reads EVERY comment on this blog, I had to agree.

Truth be told, when the Marketing Blog launched a little over 3 years ago, I never imagined that it would gain such a huge following from so many smart, dedicated, and interesting people - all with a passion for marketing!

This new look is designed to help you find the information you're looking for even faster and allow all of use to share valuable content via Twitter, Digg, and other social media sites. My hope is that you find tremendous benefit in the marketing related items covered on this blog and participate in the process. Keep sending those comments and sharing your experience.

I'd love your feedback! As Always, let me know what you think about The Marketing Blog but specifically about the new look.

-All the best,
Michael Fleischner

19 comments :

Evelyn Guzman said...

I can't comment much on the new look versus the old one because this is the first time I found your blog and I like it. I know I am going to follow your posts as I don't know much about this topic and I have this need to learn more about it.

Evelyn Guzman
http://www.homebusinesssteps.com

Patrice said...

I am new on your marketing blog and I find it very interesting. However, I can't give any comment as to the comparison of your blog's new look versus the old one because as what I've said, this is my first time to visit your site.

Ben said...

I think your new design is great. And the information has been very helpful. Thanks for your time and energy.

Internet Marketing said...

In field of marketing , different electronic ways are included to implicate changing market demands .

SEO Services said...

Its really good post, And also new look is very nice..

super social influencer said...

looks 100 times better than my ugly blog. cheers Luke

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it looked like before, but I think it looks very clean. The light blue color gives a soothing and relaxing feeling while the white and black give a nice professional glow. Sorry, I'm one of those creative types. ;)

keith said...

very nice blog and awesome post!!!

Keith-MlM leader
http://www.mlmleadsystemhome.com

http://articlemarketinglessons.com/ said...

Thanks for sharing this. Hope we can talk soon and share ideas about marketing.

Anonymous said...

I work for AT&T interactive and I am interested in reading your take on the industry. Love the blog!

Rich H

bisnis internet said...

good my
bisnis

Seo Company said...

What nice and professional article you have held, really you have impressed me. I respect your comment from my bottom of heart.

Seo Sydney said...

it sure looks Amateurish"I am interested in reading your take on the industry.This new look is designed to help you find the information you're looking for even faster and allow all of use to share valuable content via Twitter.I recently came across your site and have been reading along.

Ecommerce Software said...

The post is interesting. I wonder if there would be another new method in marketing.

local seo services said...

I am new on your marketing blog and I find it very interesting. Its good and already bookmarked for my research study

web hosting jaipur said...

I never imagined that it would gain such a huge following from so many smart, dedicated, and interesting people - all with a passion for marketing!

Technology computer said...

Yes I agree about imagine

Technology computer said...

I agree about your new design is great. And the information has been very helpful. Thanks for your time and energy.

Internet Marketing said...

thats the nice Post.. thanks for this one.. i am agree with you.

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.