Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Be Part Of My Next Book

Thursday, November 19, 2009


A couple of months ago, one of my readers was inquiring about the techniques I reveal in my top selling SEO book, SEO Made Simple.  Specifically, she wanted to know how I learned the techniques that I share for achieving top search engine rankings quickly and easily.



After some discussion, she asked me about my involvement with pay-per-click (PPC) marketing.  Then it dawned on me.  Could there really be a need to simplify the process of making money with PPC as there is for SEO?  After reaching out to a few of the individuals I've worked with in the past and getting feedback through blog posts, Twitter, social networking, and so on, there definitely seems to be a wealth of knowledge on pay-per-click marketing.

That is to say, there's too much information out there.  If you're like me, you've probably bought a whole bunch of "get rich quick" schemes about PPC advertising.  There are tons of courses, ebooks, and webinars on the subject but I wasn't able to find an authoritative guide that says, "To make money with PPC, do this, then this..".  As a result, I've decided to write my next book about PPC marketing.

Here's where you come in..
Do you have any specific questions regarding PPC advertising?  Have you failed?  Have you been successful?  I want to hear about it.  I might even use you as a case study in my book.  Let me know about your experiences and needs as an Internet marketer.  It is my intention to deliver the best information with quickly and in a manner that's easy to comprehend.

PPC Made Simple is going to be written in the same format as my first book with additional video tutorials and online resources.  Let me know what you'd like covered and I'll be sure to integrate it into this tell all guide.  I'll open up my own Google AdWords accounts and show you how I manage thousands of keywords and campaigns to sell products online.

Please submit your ideas via comments!


4 comments :

Paulo Gomes said...

Great blog. Congratulations.

Carlos Marquez said...

Hello Michael,

I have done PPC advertising and by the way, I still owe Google because my credit card is blocked right now. :-S But when I choose my keywords I use only long tailed ones but it hasn't work for me.

I do it like when I ply slot machines, I don't like to spend more than $60 dlls if I don't win. With PPC, I stop playing after I lose $100 dlls and don't see any results.

So my question should be, How much budget do I need to stick with PPC until I test my ads and keywords to win back what I lost?

Thanks,

Carlos Marquez

Jessie Fitzgerald said...

Michael,
I've actually yet to touch PPC. I'm considering learning more about PPC and I like your straightforward approach. I understand that you're working with primarily the Internet marketer, but I'm certain business owner that use info products as supplemental income could benefit from this as well. Do you have metrics for measure indirect income effects, such as ... using PPC campaigns, are clients less or more likely to hire you, etc.

I'll keep my eyes open to your project.
- Jessie Fitzgerald

SEO company said...

SEO is forever that we have strong believe. But ppc is the second for brand business. Well nice to see your book and thanks for sharing it with us.

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.