Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Thursday, June 03, 2010

PPC Made Simple: Book Number 2

Thursday, June 03, 2010




A couple of years ago I wrote my first book, SEO Made Simple. For those of you who read the book and have followed me via this blog know that the book was developed for those who wanted practical advice for achieving number one rankings for their Web sites or blogs.

Ever since the first book was published, I've had people asking me to teach PPC using the same, simple, easy-to-understand methodology. In essence, how to make pay-per-click marketing simple. It took me a while to finish PPC Made Simple - given the fact that I'm working on six different projects at any given moment, but I'm happy to say its finished.

The book is great for anyone starting out in PPC. I take my years of Internet marketing experience and boil it down to about a hundred and forty pages of "do this" and "don't do that." I don't know about you, but reading 300 page books on Internet marketing that don't show you how to do much of anything really aren't my cup of tea.

PPC Made Simple is easy to read, easy to implement, and will get you the results you need when marketing through Google AdWords. I encourage you to pick up a copy today or recommend it to anyone looking for valuable pay-per-click advice.  PPC Made Simple is available in softcover and for the kindle.

As always, thanks for visiting my blog, listening to my marketing rants, and finding value in what I have to offer!

All the best,
Michael

14 comments :

Joseph mccullough said...

Excellent! I actually came across seo made simple while looking for books on amazon. Has pretty good reviews!

online marketing blog said...

congrats on the new book, not to sound simple but please can you tell us how we could purchase your book and how much for as i can't see this info on your post?

Terry H Hill said...

In real meaning, how to make pay-per-click marketing simple? It takes lots of time to finish PPC Made Simple - given the fact that its working on six different projects at any given moment.

mpb said...

Great post Michael and I agree with you about the 300 page thing, I think most marketers would think less reading the better, as always great post,

if you would like to read more about marketing, please visit:

http://marketmpb.blogspot.com

best to you, Matt

Justin Dupre said...

Very informative! I will definitely check out this book.

Don Bizman said...

Michael,

I like your style of writing as you tend to be more to the point "more meet, less fat" kind of writer." I am glad you managed to condense your book to half of what it would otherwise be! Keep up the good work. I will definitely get one.
Cheers,

Don Bizman

best seo said...

Google PPC make the work easy to come on the TOP (Page 1), just by spending little amount. Great Article.

make fast easy money online said...

PPC made simple looks and sounds great! I'm looking into SEO, PPC and blogging right now to try and get my internet business running! Thanks for the books!

mondex1 said...

I would definitely get this book. I need more boost for my online business and I am sure that your book will give me tips on how to do it.

PepperBottleTech said...

Wow great....I want to have this book. I want to learn more about SEO.

Dynamic Website Designing said...

It’s a good post related to SEO and PPC. Thanks for sharing this important information.

torrent download said...

Wow.. Amazing.. I want to learn more about SEO.

torrent download said...

PPC made simple looks and sounds great! I'm looking into SEO, PPC and blogging right now to try and get my internet business running! Thanks for the books!

Outsource SEO said...

The book covers a well spanned and intricate factors and results expected from a PPC campaign. I recommend it to PPC newbies and seasoned PPC'ers alike.

Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.

Thanks!




Copyright 2018. The Marketing Blog.