Subscribe via: ( Email / RSS )

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Marketing: Call For Contributors!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Being part of one of the top Marketing Blogs on the Internet is wonderful! Not only do I have a platform to talk about anything Marketing related, but I feel as though we've been successful in building a community of like minded individuals seeking guidance on Internet marketing, SEO, PPC, direct marketing, and so on.

Now I think it's time to expand the community and ask each of you for contributions.  I still plan on providing my marketing insights and ideas on a regular basis but know that in order to expand, I need the support of the marketing community.
What are you working on?  What have you learned recently that can help others improve their marketing?  Has a recent marketing experiment resulted in valuable information?  I'd like you to start contributing to The Marketing Blog.  Do you have a specific marketing expertise?  Let us know about and provide some tips that can improve our marketing!

If you'd like to submit a guest post, please send for review by using the following submission form selecting the article submission option. Start by clicking here.  I will be selecting 3 guest posts over the next month or so to publish on the home page of The Marketing Blog (currently ranked #1 in Google for 'marketing blog').

Your submission must meet the following criteria or I will be forced to close blog article submissions:

1.  The blog post must be about Marketing, Internet marketing, SEO, or PPC.
2.  The blog post must be a minimum of 350 words (shorter posts will be deleted before they are reviewed)
3.  The blog post must include a title and have no spelling or grammatical errors.
4.  You must include an about the author section.  I will allow for a link to point back to your web site or blog

If you have original content to submit and feel it would help other marketers, than please take the time to send it to me.  I'm looking forward to your responses and appreciate your willingness to share what you know.

All the best,


Post a Comment

Please note that we reject all posts that clearly are leaving a comment simply to acquire a back link. Only comment if you have something of value to share with other readers.


Copyright 2015. The Marketing Blog.